This site is operated by nFaktor Pvt. Ltd. ("The Company") having its Headquarters at Bangalore.
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions ”), as they apply to your use of the http://www.nFaktor.com website and nFaktor.com Blog (collectively the "Sites", each a “Site”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must leave the Sites.
By using either Site, you ("You") agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Company may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. By continuing to access the Sites following any such change, You accept and agree to be bound by all changes.
- The Company maintains these Sites as a service to users. The information contained on these Sites is for informative purposes only. Subject always to paragraph 7.1 below, you may visit the Sites and download and copy information, documents and materials provided by the Company or various information or content providers (collectively, the "Materials") from the Sites for your personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute or create derivative works therefrom, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials in these Sites are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of the Company.
- The content as presented in these Sites may vary depending upon your browser functionality and limitations. nFaktor accepts no liability if you cannot view any part or component of the Sites.
- nFaktor reserves the right to change or remove any material on the Sites including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice.
- The Sites may contain hyperlinks or references to external third party websites. Any such hyperlink or reference is provided for your convenience only. nFaktor has no control over such third party websites and accepts no responsibility in relation to any content, material or information contained in these websites.
- You may link to the Sites without seeking the permission of nFaktor. However, such links must clearly identify nFaktor as the source of information displayed on the Sites and preserve the integrity of the Sites without alteration. nFaktor reserves the right to refuse permission to link to the Sites and may demand, at any time, that You cease to link to the Sites.
- These Sites may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information or content providers. nFaktor does not warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information or content provider, or any user of these Sites or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or other information shall also be at your own risk.
- Nothing in these Sites or any Materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any investment recommendation or advice, or constituting an offer of, or an invitation by or on behalf of, nFaktor to purchase or sell any securities.
- nFaktor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and for any reason and without notice, to alter, amend, limit, suspend or discontinue the Sites or any Materials in any respect; and deny any user's access to the Sites or any portion thereof. nFaktor shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
- 5.1. The Sites are provided on a "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty, condition or commitment of any kind, whether express or implied. nFaktor makes no representation, warranty, commitment in relation to the provision of the Sites including those as to the availability, completeness, accuracy and up-to-datedness of any Material provided through the Sites.
- 5.2. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, nFaktor disclaims and excludes all liability (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) arising from any inaccuracy, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any of the Materials on the Sites. Under no circumstances shall nFaktor be liable to You for any loss or damage suffered (both direct and indirect losses) arising from your use of the Sites.
Restrictions and terminations:
- Where a login and password is required, You acknowledge and agree that nFaktor may, in its sole discretion, deactivate your login name and password and in doing so, prevent your access to the Sites if You breach these Terms and Conditions
- While using the Sites, You may not:
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, derogatory or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any applicable law or regulation, or damage the goodwill and reputation of nFaktor;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or commercial schemes of any kind or other unsolicited commercial communication;
- post or transmit any software or material which contains any "virus", "trojan horse", "worm", "data bomb", "logic bomb" or any other similar component;
- copy, modify, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, post, publish, republish, transmit, retransmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit or use:
- Materials obtained through the Sites for commercial purposes; or
- Materials, or any derivative work of such Materials, obtained through the Sites which are subject to the copyright or any other intellectual property rights of a third party. If you wish to copy, modify, licence, transfer, post, publish, republish, transmit, retransmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit or use such Materials, or any derivative work of such Materials, you must first obtain the necessary permission of the owner.
- If the Sites contain bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums"), You agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, You agree that when using a Forum, You shall not do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any Materials that are uploaded;
- falsify the origin or source of software or of the Materials contained in a file that is uploaded;
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of the Forum that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
Intellectual property rights:
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights of Materials on the Sites apart from Your Submissions belong to or are licensed to nFaktor. Unless informed otherwise by You, nFaktor will assume that you own Your Submissions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as a waiver, renunciation or modification by nFaktor of any immunities, privileges and exemptions of nFaktor accorded under the Agreement Establishing the Business advisory services for Reconstruction and Development, international convention or any applicable law.
- The failure of nFaktor to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and remain in full force and effect.
- Unless you have an express contractual relationship with nFaktor, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between nFaktor and You in respect of the Sites and Your Submissions.