Location : Bangalore, India.
Job Code : JNFAKCP001
Job Description :
- Looking for an energetic and creative content writer who is eager to sway the world with their choice of words.
- Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats.
- Manage content for various collateral like newsletters, mailers, event collateral (banners, standees, flyers, brochures), blogs, client case studies, sales collateral.
- Researching and gather useful information and writing relevant content as per the style, tone, and requirements.
- Ability to present content in the most clear, concise and engaging manner.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach.
- Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals.
- Analyze information from multiple sources (SME, Offline and Online) and use them to create original documents for clients.
- Analyze content and break down data into different logical formats and structures.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the customer journey.
- Demonstrate consistency and clarity in showcasing the brand voice across every touch point.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content
- Conceptualize and work with marketing/design teams.
- Willingness and attitude to work with diverse teams and iterate until satisfactory.
- Copyedit content written by other members of product/marketing teams.
- Assist in developing and adhering to brand guidelines keeping in mind design principles.
- Relevant professional experience (maturity) and a graduate degree.