Location : Bangalore, India.
Job Code : JNFAKMP001
Job Description :
- Design, build and maintain a brands social media presence.
- Ability to utilize social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, blogs and articles to influence search engine visibility.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively identify issues and resolve them.
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Should be a Quick Learner and ready to accept challenges, Team Player.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skill.
- Working experience of Digital Marketing automation tools and platforms.
- Relevant professional experience (maturity) and a graduate degree.